Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Long Weekend!!!! YAY

YEs!!!! The weekend is near .....gosh, this has been a busy week and I think the trend will continue throughout the year :P .....But, I am still thankful that I have weekends to look forward to.
Had another lab session on drilling for upper teeth the other day and sadly, I am still wanting ......SHEESH.......Maybe I need to relax a little and 'feeel ' the Drill . Clinic was not too bad as I had retained my skills as a competent operator hehehe.....managed to identify decay !
Still thinking hard about treatment plans for patients though .....hmm...need more research on that. Oooh......the cardiovascular system was a lot more fun than embryology but I am still working on both.
Been trying to work out more often of late (wish me luck on maintaining a steady weight :P) and eating more fruits and vegetables --mom don't you worry about my nutrition hahaha.
Oh, Lincoln College won the swimming event !~!! Unfortunately I had night clinic ( Yes , I Have Classes At Night ----not by choice ) so I couldn't be part of the cheerleading team ...sigh.....brought back loads of memories from last year ;).
That's all ....Need to walk back to college now , will update when needed ...till then, TATA
Exhausted from work out,
June

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home