Wednesday, March 08, 2006

7 things ......:P

7 things that scare me:
1) The Dark ( pai seh, still sleep with my night light most of the time :P)
2)My imagination...overactive as ever ...ish
3)Being below average----umm....kiasu is the word
4)BEes!!!! AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
5)Wasps!!! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
6) Hornets!!!! AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh
7) come to think of it , anything which has stings or poisonous fangs which can harm me....."_"( people included---eg. backstabbers and the like)

7 random facts about me:
1.I Love TO SING
2.I read a lot ......books, newspapers, magazines, and recently for study purposes ....journals --boring right?
3.I work out at least twice a week
4. My cousin is getting married in April but I won't be there ...sob....
5. I recently told a friend off (embarrassed)
6. I got hit on by a sleazy guy in the gym last week ---EWW
7.I have plenty of fruits in my room ;)

7 things I hope to do before I die:
1. Travel the world :D
2. Raise a family
3. Earn a comfortable living
4. Eliminate fear of visiting dentists among my patients
5. expand my interests and hobbies to include scuba diving :P , skiing and......still thinking about it....
6.Adopt pets and care for them
7. Basically live every moment to the fullest.....hahaha

7 things I can do:
1. I SING
2. I Play the piano---need more practice
3. I can dance :P .....learning from Rajes heheh
4. I can eat 6 apples, 3 oranges , 12 biscuits, 1 nectarine, and still go down for dinner which consists of two skewers of chicken and a bunch of carrots and beans ---had a stomach upset later hahah
5. I can write poems when fancy strikes me
6. I can cook --- my cod fish with lemon butter and herb sauce is superb :P, other receipies are in the works
7. I can look good in red pants --a recent discovery ;)

7 things that you like:
1. Travelling ---Seeing new places, experiencing the culture
2. Catching up with friends and Doing fun things together
3. Singing
4. Reading
5. Nature and the great outdoors ....not when it is too sunny and I am without sunblock :P
6. Animals!!
7. enjoying good food......yummm.......

7 things you just can’t live without:
1. The air we breath
2. The water we drink
3. The food we eat
4 . A place to stay
5. My parents' love
6. My friends
7. My education

7 people that should fill in this:
1. Since Caryn has done it......hopefully erm.....hhmmm.....Lydia
2. TST
3. LWZ
4. Shin Yee
5. Jason
6. Temme
7. Yi Juin

7 Comments:

Blogger Wei Zhi said...

arrrghhh... am i supposed to fill that in??? hahahhaa *hoping to b excused from it coz i am the first to comment* =P

1:53 AM

 
Blogger june_o said...

c'mon dan be sporting sikit la :P hahahaha

3:14 PM

 
Blogger CW TAN said...

hehehe.. for some reason... every1 is missing out my name...

hehehe

6:27 PM

 
Blogger CW TAN said...

but fine... i'll do it..

6:27 PM

 
Blogger Tan Sri said...

u cant run also.. i believe at least three of these surveys hv ur name on it...

5:39 AM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

hello
never link me!!!!
i have a blog tooo!!!!!
though i seldom blog now:P

7:48 PM

 
Blogger queenlyd said...

hey.. i did this already...

and dan, do it already!

u too theam.. lol..

9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home