Saturday, March 18, 2006

Persian Festival......hmmmm......

Hey guys ! its me again....Well, had a rough week but i guess it will continue to be rough for a while before calm seas ....:P Filled my first six teeth with GIC and CR material on Friday hehehe, its a great feeling to pack the gooey stuff into the cavities and light cure them ( make them harden) after carving them... Never knew dentistry involved art to such a great extent!
We are now studying the liver and blood. Read up about all the different blood disorders that may present themselves in patients and WHOa ....they are numerous.
Also studying about alcoholic liver disease ----people, please do not exceed two standard drinks per day if you drink everyday and oh, Try to stay away from ALCOHOL because it really messes up your system. Yeah, you get a high for now , BUT you will definitely get a low soon enough......
Went for the Persian Festival on Saturday night and had my fortune told ----Ended up being quite a disappointment as she only told me what I already knew ie. YOu are Worried about your Studies!! BIG DEAL , I mean, I AM a student SO i'd obviously be worried about that ....ish....
other than that, There was free massage, henna tattoo and GREAT music....so the five bucks I paid did not go to waste.

Cheers
.....still reading about liver disease and cirrhosis,
June

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home