Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CNY

This CNY has to be the best one so far in Adelaide :) Celebrating the traditional festival with a western touch was a different experience altogether. Imagine, good company, good food, good wine and good music for the night before! Of course , I miss the chaotic clicking of mahjung tiles, loud CNY music going dong dong qiang, people attired in their best red garments as well as the reunion dinner with a hot bubbling pot of fragrant steamboat. However, good company was the key to a good celebration. Kudos to Chen and Jelmer as well as all the dental buddies ! You guys made my CNY :P
Even though I had a practical test on the second day of new year, and I will have another written test next friday, they cannot dampen my new year spirit haha.... I was blessed with a wonderful start to the year of the rat and hope that everyone else is just as lucky :)
Uni has been more forgiving this week......the past month was a hectic time for me so this soothing week was just what I needed to rejuvenate and prepare myself for the challenging tasks ahead. Just had a briefing today about what to do and what not to do for patients , datelines for clinical steps etc. Suddenly, I can't help feeling that I have been truly sheltered in third year and fourth year will definitely require more guts. I realise that confidence in myself is the essential ingredient for a successful year. So, come to me positive thoughts that inspire confidence !! May I project the best I can be and get through this year of opportunity !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home