Sunday, September 17, 2006

SHuffle Muffle~~

1.) Put your music player on shuffle2.) Press forward for each question.3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.4.) NO CHEATING!!!




1.) How am I feeling today?
The Lark Ascending-Janinie Jansen
2.) Where will I get married?
"He's fought and he's fallen, He's on his knees before he's on his feet, A sinister romantic, Oh, he's about to be and she's about to see" Shakespeare In Love--Layla Kaylif
3.) What is my best friend’s theme song?
Nella Fantasia--Il Divo
4.) What was highschool like?
Havanaise Op. 83--Janine Jansen
5.) What is the best thing about me?
"There you'll find their heroes alive, protecting their innocence.Bless them all, their simple soul so pure and so wonderful" Water / Va Pensiero -- Ten Tenors
6.) How is today going to be?
"Hey everybody, let's have some funYou only live for onceAnd when you're dead you're doneSo let the good times roll, let the good times roll" Let the good times roll--Tony Bennett & BB King
7.) What is in store for this weekend?
"I WALK THE MAZE OF MOMENTS,BUT EVERYWHERE I TURN TO,BEGINS A NEW BEGINNING,BUT NEVER FINDS A FINISH,I WALK TO THE HORIZON,AND THERE I FIND ANOTHER,IT ALL SEEMS SO SURPRISING,AND THEN I FIND THAT I KNOW" Anywhere is--enya
8.) What song describes my parents?
ban ye sui bu zhao jiao, ba xin qing heng cheng ge,........ Wu Ding --Jacky Wu and Landy
9.) How is my life going?
"I tried to swallow my prideBut I felt my heart start to tremble inside,Wish I didn't know cause I can't let you go,Tell me,Why" Why oh Why--Celine Dion
10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
"Immortality, I make my journey through eternity, I keep the memory of you and me inside" Immortality--Celine Dion
11.) How does the world see me?
"For all those times you stood by me, For all the truth that you made me see, For all the joy you brought to my life, For all the wrong that you made right, For every dream you made come true, For all the love I found in you, I'll be forever thankful baby" Because you Loved me --Celine Dion
12.) What do my friends really think of me?
"Stars when you shine, You know how I feel, Scent of the pine, You know how I feel, Yeah freedom is mine, And I know how I feel, It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good" --Feeling Good--Pussy Cat Dolls
13) Do people secretly lust after me?
"you and I , we two, Alone here in the terrace by the sea, the sun is going down, and in your eyes, i see the changing colour of the sea" --Photograph --Karen Lane
14.) How can I make myself happy?
"There may not, Be another way to your heart, So I guess I'd better find a new way in, I shiver when I hear your name, Think about you but it's not the same, I won't be satisfied 'till I'm under your skin" Shiver--Maroon 5
15.) What should I do with my life?
"I dig you and you dig me, we went as far as we felt like going, and no restrictions..."--I dig you --PCD
16.) Will I ever have children?
" The sun comes up, I think about you, the coffee cup, I think about you, I want you so, its like I'm losing my mind"--I'm Losing my Mind--Sumi Jo
17.) What is some good advice?
"When I saw the break of day I wished that I could fly away Instead of kneeling in the sand Catching teardrops in my hand " --Don't Know Why--NOrah Jones
18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
Fairy tale of New York--celtic Music
19.) What does everyone else think about my current life?
The Bride's favourite---Banjo solo-Celtic Music
20.) What type of men do you like?
"Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morningBorn of the one light, Eden saw playPraise with elation, praise every morningGod's recreation of the new day"--Morning has broken--Jheena LOckwood
21.) Will you get married?
"When I fall in love, it will be forever" --When I fall In love--Linda Rodstead and Josh Groban
22.) What should I do with my love life?
Lullaby-Alfred Hornoung and Niall Brown
23.) Where will you live?
"This love, this love is a strange love"--This Love-Fantasia inspirational moments
24.) What will your dying words be?
"That the consequences of your actions really are just a game That your life is just a chain reaction taking you day by day She says nothing's forever in this crazy world " --Poster Girl--backstreet boys
25.) When Im having sex I say…
"Everywhere I go I get so confused You're the only thing that's on my mind "--Lost Without you--Delta Goodrem
26.) When I meet a guy/lady for the first time I say..
"Banging on your front door My pride spilled on the floor My hands and knees are bruised and I'm crawling back to you "--Crawling back to You--Backstreet Boys
27.) When my parents are angry I say…
"There's something sweet and almost kind, but he was mean and he was course and unrefined" --Something there--beauty and the beast


The tagged:
Wei Zhi
TST
JIah Ling
Ghee
Siow Yng

2 Comments:

Blogger yNg said...

got tagged....by u n wenying...oh boy

but it was funny reading it:p

2:29 AM

 
Blogger GLO said...

hahaha to me it's really interesting. xinch started this crap, again. :-(

feel like buttomasu her

4:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home