Saturday, June 10, 2006

Exam lifestyle

Hello hello hello !
I have turned to blogging as a form of stress relief. Expectations hang heavy while coping ability is close to a level of alarm.
Firstly, this is my exam timetable :
22/06--Dental Clinical Practice
23/06--Structure and Function
26/06--Dental Health Science

that leaves me with about a week and a half of time to complete my revision.

Secondly, this is my current study timetable:
From now till the end of exams , I should have finished 3 text books and 3 piles of notes about 5 inches thick.
Ok Ok.....I should just quit assessing my workload because it is making me feel overwhelmed. One step at a time, one hope then another, one day it will all resolve.

Been running with the wind lately...and I don't think I like it. Therefore, it is high time that I return to discipline and exercise and sleeping at 'normal' hours. Don't ever mess up your sleeping patterns friends because there is so much to pay! Concentration levels dip, moodiness sets in, body feels fatigued--these are among the symptoms of sleep deprivation.

Other than sleep , another important aspect to look after during periods like this is to eat well , meaning less oily food, more veges and fruits , drinking more water and having regular meals. Then there 's exercise ......gosh, found that it can be a great mental booster as long as I don't exercise until I am extremely tired.

I Think I am rambling ......
better stop now
Dentist in the making who is anxious about exams,
June

12 Comments:

Blogger lee wei said...

heyya jun!
all the best in exams yah

9:05 PM

 
Blogger yNg said...

yea i agree that sleep is of utmost importance. b4 my exam my sleep pattern changed quite dramatically n now pimples r popping out like mushrooms after e rain :'(

good luck n all e best! cant wait to see u soon.

7:24 AM

 
Blogger Wei Zhi said...

juz dropping by to say all the best! ;)

8:42 AM

 
Blogger Kryptos said...

good luck in ur exams!

4:05 AM

 
Blogger june_o said...

Thanks everybody!! :D

4:51 AM

 
Blogger chin kimg said...

good luck x 100^100
hope that'll suffice
i'm sure u'll do great
dont put too much pressure on yourself :)

10:01 AM

 
Blogger {Wenying}© said...

All the best in yr exams yea =)
yea long time didnt chat ald...haha we seriously got a lot to talk and lots of things to catch up this time /gg

btw nice of u popping into my blog =)

11:25 AM

 
Blogger CW TAN said...

u went offline when i was just abt to reply u...

good luck

and i am not sure yet on who plays better, the good teams are kinda underachieving, i.e. england, brazil, france. tho i wud say germany seems to be flying...

6:52 PM

 
Blogger CW TAN said...

3 papers only?!?!

6:15 PM

 
Blogger Ash said...

lol. what's sleep?


kidding. I've been sleeping. And so should you. All the best in your exams man

8:30 AM

 
Blogger raptor_ravenlord said...

good luck in ur exams....good thing i read this exactly one day b4 ur 1st paper! tho u'll prob not see this until days later. hehe...

4:00 AM

 
Blogger GLO said...

GOOD LUCK with all your papers

sleep is important...but to me studies is more important...hehe...i will sacrifice sleep for studies :D

btw all the best to you!!

eh when u come back to penang contact me ya!!!!!

9:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home