Monday, September 04, 2006

AFter the long break between posts ---a short interlude :P

Hey there....it has been a while....well, I have been doing quite a bit of studying as we just had a biochem test two weeks ago and a neuroanatomy test last friday ....Anyway, Here are some of the highlights for week 3- week6 of uni
1. Dental Ball was last saturday however, I elected not to go just yet....waiting for Half BDS ball hehe. Instead, Friday night ( celebration after tests), there was a wonderful baking session with the girls from lutheran --we made yummy Flan ! AFter which we watched The Devil Wears Prada ...hmm.....quite a fashionable movie...and then we played Taboo! It was hilarious trying to describe the words :P Saturday was spent doing my biochem tutorial , swimming and watching episodes of Chasers (Sheesh, They do get on my NERVES! )Sunday, finally went for choir practice then spent the night practising as well as tried my hand at sketching . Great weekend in!
2. Back tracking to the past week, Attended Sarah's birthday party! Yummy food and great company, need I say more?
3. Week 5 was the first time I actually gave a real patient a general dental examination! well, all I learnt from that experience was to keep the big picture in mind. DO NOT GET DISTRACTED BY FILLINGS! That was one crappy week but all turned out well in the end.
humph, can't think of other things just yet......will update when more things pop up
CHeers
june

1 Comments:

Blogger CW TAN said...

first to post... :p :p

sounds like u r having fun.. :p

12:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home