Monday, June 26, 2006

HOMEcoming hehhehehehehehhe


IT is Great to have the time to blog again :) hahahaha......I am glad the exams are over --expected results are hazy though....humph ....still unsure if the information I wrote in the papers was what they wanted ......SNAP out OF it !!! I can't do anything about it now! Just have to hope for the best ...
Today I woke up at 4am. I know that's silly since I slept at 12.00 am.......and I missed the Aus VS Italy game!!! SHOOT .......heard that it was such a close call ......poor Aussies .....
All the same, I just couldn't sleep because I was thinking about all the possibilities ---things to do, places to see ---Back home! I'll be catching a flight home on Friday and after that, there'll be a weekend spent snorkelling in Pulau Perhentian ...I am so excited !!!
What could one do at 4 am?? well, for starters, I read through a pile of fashion magazines to get myself up to speed ( isn't it just great to be able to waste some precious time? ), did some exercise before going for breakfast and then Hit the gym at 11.00am( just to make sure I don't wake up at unearthly hours again sheesh)......Later I'll probably go window shopping since I'll be home soon :P
Hmm.....oh I was recently tagged ----strange things they are .....just like chain mail .....
HERE IT GOES :Few Simple Rules of this TAG GAME:~-The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.-Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.-Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.-If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.-Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT!! ^^
1. For starters, it'll have to be a guy :P
2. Loves me for who I am and who I will be
3. Sincere
4. Loyal
5. Trustworthy
6. Kind
7.Compassionate
8.Someone I can have intelligent conversations with and connect with

The 8 people I'll pick:
1.hmm....don't really feel like tagging people at all so anybody will do
2. ''
3. ''
4. ''
5. ''
6. ''
7. ''
8. ''
Ok then, I'll update again when more interesting things crop up
Cheers
Dentist on Holiday!
June

7 Comments:

Blogger yNg said...

yeeee perhentian... one of my fav snorkeling spots. meet up when u're back home k...enjoy ur holiday!!

12:35 AM

 
Blogger jiahling said...

i've never been snorkelling b4...
=(

but anyway... aus football team.. i dun support =X =P

5:52 AM

 
Blogger {Wenying}© said...

haha jiah ling u dun support aussie team but u hv to say that they did really well...better than england in fact...england played a lousy game against ecuador and the other teams and the only thing bout england which is good is the goal from joe Cole which is damn nice...haha

6:47 AM

 
Blogger CW TAN said...

Btw, England jerseys are for 11.49, who is interested?

England to beat Prtugal and face brazil in semis, or maybe france? hehe

3:48 PM

 
Blogger Ash said...

harlow - Vong here just in case you were wondering.

lol. you backed out of your own game last minute!

Have fun back home

11:56 AM

 
Blogger june_o said...

lol
Yng>> I 'll definitely give you a call when i get home :)
Jiah ling>> Aiyohh.....aus football team made a good effort! will tell you all about the snorkelling trip :p
Wenying>> hehehehe.....
CWtan>> I have no idea...can't really say...
Ash>> I know who you are LOL. Thanks and I will enjoy myself back home, hope you have a great holiday in Aust too :)

5:28 PM

 
Blogger {Wenying}© said...

cw tan> r u there to promote england jersey?? *LookS*

3:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home